Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dreams.......

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

 To be honest?! I know everyone has there own dreams. Since childhood we had that but I wonder why not everyone made it come true... why they can't live the life they imagined to be?!

  I kinda wonder myself if is it because they are not destined to make that dream come true or they are not working to hard to have it... I, myself as of the moment has not yet fulfill my dreams or have i had any of that... but there are a lot of people who are working to hard to have that dream but not all of them success... 

 Maybe... its not just the right moment for them to grasp that dream in there hands. As they say "Everything happens for a reason"....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment